Premade Pouches Made with Post-consumer Recycled Content.
Capture your audience's passion for the environment with eco-friendly flexible packaging options. Glenroy manufactures sustainable custom-printed premade pouch solutions that are made with post-consumer recycled resins sourced from recycled plastic jugs.
The innovative, lightweight, & convenient inverted flexible pouch (premade STANDCAP Pouch) is now made with PCR. Offer your customers peace of mind with premade STANDCAP inverted pouches made with 48% post-consumer recycled resin with the following benefits:
- Made with 48% PCR
- Post consumer resins sourced from milk, juice, and water jugs
- FDA compliant & suited for direct food contact
- Easy-to-use, lightweight, and up to 99% product evacuation
- SimpliSqueeze® valve technology improves oxygen barrier & provides controlled dispensing with clean product cutoff
- Reduced fossil fuel consumption, greenhouse gas emissions, water usage, and landfill waste compared to alternative rigid packaging formats (plastic & glass bottles)
See the full results of the premade STANDCAP Pouch vs. rigid plastics for mayonnaise, mustard, honey, ketchup, chocolate syrup, salad dressing, hummus, shampoo, and hand lotion.
Made with 53% post-consumer recycled resin, Glenoy's press-to-close zippered PCR pouches offers an already sustainable package more eco-friendly benefits.
- Good barrier to moisture and oxygen multilayer structure
- 100% PCR barrier layer
- 42% PCR sealant layer
- Safe & certified for direct food contact
- PCR resin sourced from milk, juice, and water bottles
- Ideal for baking/snack, personal care, frozen foods, and home care markets